Thursday, May 8, 2008

Maruice Larcange - Larcange Plays Becaud

Here's another favorite from the London Phase 4 Stereo library. Larcange Plays the French composer, Becaud. A favorite of easy-listening stations. 90% of the album was always featured on the stations that I remember listening, WRFM, WPAT, WVNJ, WEZN. I believe a portion of this album has been re-released in compilations. I remember purchasing the album 'new' actually in 1977. So, the digital transfer came out fairly clean. Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Duo with My "Maruice Larcange - Plays Aznavour" :)))

Scarpia said...

Hi Easy Stackin', thanks for this one. Do you have any more Larcange? it would be nice. Cheers

EasyStackin said...

Thanks for the request for more Larcange. Funny you ask now. I recently purchased another Larcange CD. The French Touch has been re-released by Vocalation in the UK.