Saturday, April 12, 2008

Felix Slatkin - Our Winter Love

This is a childhood memory for me. I can remember hearing this 'monoral' album on my parents stereo quite frequently. So much, I know every move on the album. I was lucky enough to find it in stereo a few years ago. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do recalling fond childhood memories. 1963. My favorite selections: Our Winter Love, Gina, Meditation and Lawrence of Arabia. These are truly awesome arrangements.


Rich said...

Another great album! If you check my older posts at the Vinyl Lounge Hut you'll find an album by the Melachrino Strings called More Music for Relaxation. I plan to posts more albums of this genera soon.

Lemoncat,, said...

hi easy stackin'
this is magnificent, not one iv'e seen before either :)
thanx for this gem.. and in the immortal words of arnie.."i'll be back" :)

Margo said...

I would love to get a cd of this album. My husband proposed with our
winter love playing.