Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christmas - The Singers Unlimited



We're back in commission after a short (okay, extended) vacation. Occasional shopping occurred while on vacation. Surprising enough, it reminded me what time of year it was. Christmas is creeping into the stores. It reminded me of ALL the Christmas records that need to be converted and hopefully posted.

We begin with a fantastic harmony group, the Singers Unlimited. The is a great album that is sure to create a true 'old fashioned' Christmas. I remember purchasing this record new while in college. I never really realized the poor surface noise until the conversion here. I'm very pleased with a little cleaning and equalization, it came out well for listening enjoyment.

This album was released on CD a few years ago. I haven't seen it available in awhile. So, I don't think we're infringing on any copywrite issues here.

So, we're going to keep prepping-up for the holiday season. Enjoy the first selection.

Download

2 comments:

Lemoncat,, said...

oh no! is it crimbo again already,i have'nt even finished off my last turkey leg yet :)
gees..it relly comes around quick these days.
anyway wonderful post ES, this is tops..looking forward :)

EasyStackin said...

Lemoncat, always good to hear from you. Glad you like the post and hope it brings a great holiday season to you.