Sunday, April 12, 2009

Follow the Bouncing Ball Sing-A-Long with Mitch Miller







Sing-A-Long with Mitch. I remember hearing this album at every family gathering. Easter was one occasion. What's odd about this memory is I recall the needle dropping onto this Columbia record where it only took a 'wave' of family to start singing with it. What I learned later in life is that these songs were form the 20's and early 30's. Depending on which song played, caused different family members to sing. Ah, the generation gap! Regardless of the gap, Easter has very fond memories with Mitch Miller and the Gang! Enjoy!


California Here I Come/Avalon
I Found a Million Dollar Baby
Breezin' Along with the Breeze
Happy Days Are Here Again
Medley: Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly/I've Got Rings on My Fingers
Shuffle off to Buffalo
Moonlight Bay
There's Yes! Yes! in Your Eyes
The Love Nest
Would You Like to Take a Walk































































































1 comment:

WOODY said...

Hi,
as a great admirer of Ray Conniff - the first opportunity for me to learn the fact that "Easy Listening" also may swing too - I later came to listen to Mitch Miller, so I'm glad to find one album here. So I thank you for this nice piece of music.
Woody